Labour relations representatives within departments may request support from the Pay Centre when resolving grievances or following the resolution of a grievance.
Reference: Common Human Resources Business Process 7.01
The labour relations representative may contact the Pay Centre for the following:
- Request information or support when resolving a grievance indicating the timeline for the response through a trusted source by encrypted email, fax or mail to the Pay Centre: Mail facility, including a pay action request form PSPC 446-5E duly completed
- Request a follow-up action after a grievance has been resolved
Upon receipt of information request:
- Assist labour relations representative
Following the resolution of a grievance from the labour relations representative within the department.
Upon receipt of the grievance support request or the request to conduct an action:
- Initiate the request
- Deliver the requested information to the labour relations representative in a secure fashion
- Inform departments if the request is not actionable within the desired timeframe
- Date modified: