Grievance support

Labour relations representatives within departments may request support from the Pay Centre when resolving grievances or following the resolution of a grievance.

Reference: Common Human Resources Business Process 7.01

Human resources

The labour relations representative may contact the Pay Centre for the following:

Trusted source

Upon receipt of information request:

Pay Centre

Following the resolution of a grievance from the labour relations representative within the department.

Upon receipt of the grievance support request or the request to conduct an action:

Date modified: