Commodity specific opportunities
For certain goods and services, we use alternatives to the typical tendering process. These include unique web apps, registrations, standing offers and supply arrangements. You can also find other information related to your good or service to help you work with us, such as templates, special requirements, and more.
Take a look at the list below to find more information on selling your good or service. If it isn’t listed, just follow the basics of selling to the Government of Canada.
- Accommodation and Car Rental
- Air charter services
- Architectural, engineering, construction and real property services
- Defence procurement
- Linguistic services
- Official languages training services
- Professional services
- Regional temporary help services
- Temporary help services for the National Capital Region
Good to know
Once you have registered to do business to get a Procurement Business Number (PBN), you can use your PBN to register online in some of the methods of supply. Many are either standing offers or supply arrangements. Learn how to get on a standing offer or supply arrangement.
Goods and Services Information Number codes
Search Goods and Services Identification Number codes (GSIN) related to your industry and use the codes to find commodity-specific opportunities. These codes connect all Government of Canada procurement data, so it’s a quick and effective way to search.
Good to know
The international classification system for procurement items called the United Nations Standard Products and Services Code (UNSPSC) will replace GSIN codes in 2017. Stay tuned for more information as we get closer to the transition.
Get help with procurement
Important: Please direct any questions about a specific tender opportunity to the contracting authority identified in the tender solicitation documents. Consult the following for additional information:
- Call the Public Services and Procurement Canada procurement Infoline at 1-800-811-1148, Monday to Friday, 7:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time, to get quick help to sell to the Government of Canada
- Visit our contacts for procurement page to connect with the right people to provide you with answers to your questions, information about free seminars and support for general procurement questions
- Stay informed about the latest news and events
- Date modified: