Roadmap to Low-Carbon Operations in the National Capital Region report
From: Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC)
On this page
In May 2020, we produced a report called: “Roadmap to Low-Carbon Operations in the National Capital Region”. The Roadmap is a plan to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from the Government of Canada’s assets and operations in response to climate change.
- reviews current federal operations and existing initiatives
- provides a pathway to deliver net-zero carbon emissions for most of our assets located in the National Capital Region (NCR), by 2050
- recommends ways to invest in the modernization of the current infrastructure
- We funded and led the roadmap in partnership with the Treasury Board Secretariat’s Centre for Greening Government. We engaged stakeholders throughout the development of the roadmap and continue to work with federal departments, municipalities, academia and industry.
- We retained Sustainability Solutions Group (SSG) to deliver an integrated, future-focused Roadmap to achieve low-carbon federal operations for most Government of Canada assets located in the National Capital Region by 2050.
Request a copy of the report
Request a copy of the report by email at Services immobiliers (SI) Services techniques (ST) Écologisation / Real Property Services (RPS) Technical Services (TS) Greening (TPSGC/PWGSC) firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Greening Government Strategy: A Government of Canada Directive
- Low carbon in the National Capital Region’s buildings
- Smart buildings initiative
- Greening government
- Date modified: