Foreign direct deposit enrolment form completion instructions
A new fillable form has been designed to make it easier for you to enrol in direct deposit. The following is a step-by-step guide to assist you in the proper completion of this form.
The enrolment form is divided into four parts. They are:
- Part A ‑ Identification information
- Part B ‑ Payment information
- Part C ‑ Banking information
- Part D ‑ Consent
Part A - Identification information
This section allows you to indicate your name, address and telephone number.
- Enter your surname, given name and initials in the boxes provided, one letter per box.
- Enter your address, including city or town, the state, ZIP code or postal code and the country.
- Enter your telephone number, including the area code.
- Enter your TAX ID or RUT number in the Other field if your country of residency is Brazil, Chile, Israel or Peru.
You have now completed Part A ‑ Identification information.
Part B ‑ Payment information
This section allows you to specify the payment(s) you want directly deposited into your foreign bank account. Please select all the payments you currently receive by cheque, and the department responsible for these payments will ensure that your enrolment is processed.
- Enter a check mark () beside the appropriate program(s).
- Enter your file number, Social Insurance Number (SIN) and/or contract number, as applicable.
You have now completed Part B ‑ Payment information.
Part C ‑ Banking information
- This section must be completed by the financial institution or post office where you want your money deposited.
- Confirmation of your banking information. Please refer to the participating countries for the appropriate foreign banking information required by your country. As information is subject to change without notice, you must ensure that the financial requirement is validated by your financial institution.
You have now completed Part C ‑ Banking information.
Part D ‑ Consent
Once you have completed the enrolment form, you must sign it at the bottom. By signing, you are confirming that you have read and agree with the consent statement on the form.
Note: In order to complete and sign this form for someone else, you must be legally authorized to sign on behalf of that person.
The first direct deposit may take approximately three months after receipt of your completed enrolment form.
- Date modified: