Language selection


Enquire about your pay: Phoenix feedback

From: Public Services and Procurement Canada

If you are experiencing pay issues, or would like to report a problem with your pay (including requesting an emergency salary advance, or accessing your pay information online), please complete the following form.

Step 1

Type of problem you are reporting (required)
Example: Cannot get pay stub, cannot understand paystub, need help with extra-duty pay, timesheet, schedule, Section 34...
Example: Missing payment, require record of employment, incorrect deductions, receiving too much pay, taxation or benefit enquiries...

Step 2

Do you have a case number related to the situation you are reporting?

Your case number can be found in MyGCPay under the CASES tab in the Enquiries and Cases section (accessible only on the Government of Canada network)

Step 3

Step 4


For security and privacy reasons, please do not provide any personal information such as your Social Insurance Number (SIN), banking information or home addresses. In addition, we cannot forward email messages on your behalf.

Please read our privacy notice statement.

Date modified: