Contract Security Program Updates
Communiqué: June 17, 2020
The safety and wellbeing of our teams, clients and partners is our top priority.
Public Services and Procurement Canada’s (PSPC) Contract Security Program continues to process requests. Those that are directly related to the COVID-19 response and critical operational requirements needed to maintain essential services of the Government of Canada are being processed on a priority basis. As a result, processing times for other requests may be longer than usual.
To help us better manage and triage your request:
- For personnel screening requests, please ensure that section A of the TBS 330-23E is completed and has a compelling justification in order to be processed on a priority basis.
- For Private Sector Organization screening (PSOS), please ensure to attach the security requirements checklist with a compelling justification in order to be processed on a priority basis
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Reorganization of the Contract Security Program website
In response to feedback received from clients and stakeholders, PSPC’s Contract Security Program has restructured its organization and personnel security screening related web pages.
The intent of these changes is to make our website more user friendly and make it easier to find the latest information about contracting with the Government of Canada, and abroad.
Visit the reorganized Security requirements for contracting with the Government of Canada landing page with the different services and information about how to obtain a security screening and comply with contract security requirements through PSPC’s Contract Security Program, including:
- Security screening for government contracts
- Organization security screening
- Personnel security screening
If you require assistance navigating the website, or have feedback on the new web structure you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all other inquiries, you may contact the Contract Security Program.
- Date modified: