Forms—Retired member—Canadian Armed Forces pensions

Here you will find a collection of forms related to your pension. To use the forms below, complete and return them to the address indicated on the form.

While every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accessibility of this site, some content or services found here might be inaccessible to some visitors. In those circumstances, please Contact us.

If you need assistance, our help file explains how to use various available file formats.



Public Service Health Care Plan

Other forms

  • Foreign Direct Deposit Form
    Complete the Foreign Direct Deposit Enrolment Form if you want your Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) pension deposited to a financial institution outside Canada. For more information on how to obtain the list of participating countries, please refer to the link above

If you wish to increase your tax credit beyond the basic personal amount, please complete the TD1 Personal Tax Credits Return form as well as the corresponding provincial form below.

TD1 Personal Tax Credits Return 


British Columbia


New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

Northwest Territories

Nova Scotia



Prince Edward Island




Date modified: