Draft documents available for public review
- Section I—Standardization activities—Notification of new work items
- Section II—Draft documents available for public review
- Section III—Recently published documents
View descriptions of the standards actions proposed in this notification or on any action abbreviations on the International classification for standards page.
To request copies of drafts please call the Canadian General Standards Board (CGSB) Sales Centre at 819‑956‑0425 or 1-800‑665‑2472, fax at 819‑956‑5740 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Designation—Title / International Classification for Standards (ICS)||Action||Open date||Close date|
|CAN/CGSB-12.1 Safety Glazing / ICS 81.040.20||New Edition||2021-11-30||2021-12-30|
|CAN/CGSB-3.524 Biodiesel (B100) for blending in middle distillate fuels / ICS 75.160.40||New Edition||2021-11-19||2022-01-18|
|CAN/CGSB-72.34 Electronic records as documentary evidence / ICS 37.080||Reaffirmation||2021-10-25||2021-12-24|
|CAN/CGSB-3.0 Nº 19.5-2011 reaffirmed 2017 Methods of Testing Petroleum and Associated Products- Determination of Lead in Automotive Gasoline (Atomic Absorption) / ICS 71.040.50||Reaffirmation||2021-10-22||2021-12-21|
|CAN/CGSB 43.123 Aerosol containers and gas cartridges for transport of dangerous goods / ICS 55.020, 55.130||New Edition||2021-10-18||2021-12-16|
Canadian General Standards Board—Column Headings and Explanation
- CGSB Reference
- The CGSB normative document designation or project reference number. This reference includes the numerical portion of the designation only.
- Identifies the proposed action for the normative document. Applicable CGSB codes are:
- new CGSB standards
- proposed new National Standard of Canada
- new edition
- review stage
- Comment Date
- Identifies the start date when the document was made available for public review and comment (year – month). Normally this is a 60-day period.
- International Classification for Standards (ICS) Code
- Classifies the subject matter based on the ISO International Classification for Standards.
- Date modified: