Supplier Advisory Committee
The Acquisitions Program of Public Services and Procurement Canada and national associations and their members work together through the Supplier Advisory Committee to bring potential improvements to government procurement and for a better understanding of supply and demand.
The Supplier Advisory Committee (SAC) is an ongoing consultative body whose objectives are to:
- obtain information and experience pertaining to procurement issues within the responsibility of Public Services and Procurement Canada
- complement and supplement the government’s expertise through external perspectives and knowledge
- capitalize on best procurement practices by giving voice to industry wide issues
- identify emerging procurement issues and recommend improvements to procurement tools and processes
- improve government-supplier relations
The committee is co-chaired by the Assistant Deputy Minister, Procurement in Public Services and Procurement Canada and a private sector co-chair. It is composed of a representative group of national industry associations (one association representative and one member firm invited by each association).
- View the Supplier Advisory Committee Terms of Reference
- View the Supplier Advisory Committee Members
Access agendas and records of discussions from Supplier Advisory Committee Meetings.
Sub-committees are struck to tackle specific cross-cutting procurement areas of concern and make recommendations on practical solutions to address them.
Access the records of discussions for the following sub-committees:
- Procurement of Professional Services Sub-Committee
- Risk Management Sub-Committee
- Vendor Relationships and Performance Management Sub-Committee
For more information
If you have any questions or to obtain copies of the presentations, please contact email@example.com.
- Date modified: