Supplier Advisory Committee
The Acquisitions Program of Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) and national associations and their members work together through the Supplier Advisory Committee (SAC) to bring potential improvements to government procurement and for a better understanding of supply and demand.
The SAC is an ongoing consultative body whose objectives are to:
- obtain information and experience pertaining to procurement issues within the responsibility of Public Services and Procurement Canada
- complement and supplement the government’s expertise through external perspectives and knowledge
- capitalize on best procurement practices by giving voice to industry wide issues
- identify emerging procurement issues and recommend improvements to procurement tools and processes
- improve government-supplier relations
The committee is co-chaired by the Associate Assistant Deputy Minister, Procurement Branch, PSPC and a private sector co-chair. It is composed of a representative group of national industry associations (one association representative and one member firm invited by each association).
- View the Supplier Advisory Committee Terms of Reference
- View the Supplier Advisory Committee Members
Access agendas and records of discussions from Supplier Advisory Committee Meetings.
For more information
If you have any questions or to obtain copies of the presentations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date modified: