Contracting with Former Public Servants under a Standing Offer or a Supply Arrangement
Treasury Board approval is required if the total value of the call-up/contract (including amendments) exceeds the following limits: competitive—$100,000 or non-competitive—$25,000.
Please refer to Treasury Board Contracting policy, 16.8 Former public servants in receipt of a pension or a lump sum payment.
The following Suppliers have been identified as a Former Public Servant under Task and Solutions Professional Services:
- Consultation Lucen Consulting Inc., Vincent Ranger
- Congruence Coach Inc., Louise Gratton
- Fifalde Consulting Inc., Steve Tremblay
- Global Advantage Consulting Group Inc. (Ottawa), David B. Watters, Dawnit A.K. Spac
- Longo & Associates, Frank Longo
- Madeleine Duford, Madeleine Duford
- NALY Management Consulting Inc., Ruth Cullen
- SAS2 Dialogue Incorporated, Daniel Buckles
- Date modified: